Re: vegetairan restaurants in Springfield ,MO

Hi, Thought I'd mention that I spent a week in Springfield, MO and will be
moving there at the end of the month, more or less. I found many vegt friendly
restaurants and two vegetarian restaurants. Soooo, if anyone is in the area or
going to be, let me know and I will send a list.
It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. (I didn't need to use the
food I packed just in case.) I had a great time with rice and beans and lots
of vegetables.
Jan Bennicoff