Shitake Mushrooms

I recently discovered Asian grocery stores as well.  I never wanted to buy shitakes at the health food store because of the price.  I once counted six mushrooms in that little bag.  The price was 6.99!  Well, when I went to the Asian grocery store, there was a bag of about 30 for $1.50.  Yippee!  I was excited.  I don't know of any other mushroom that looks or tastes remotely like the shitake, so you probably bought shitakes.