vegan cookies?/sugar free desserts

I am looking for vegan cookie dough recipes (ff) or vegetarian ones
which can be adapted.  I'm also looking for vegetarian ff dessert
recipes which would be suitable for a diabetic (low sugar or sugar
free).  I'm not looking only for traditional desserts, but for foods
that have a hint of sweetness.  For example, I consider oatmeal
w/cinnamon and raisins to be a yummy treat!  I've made the applesauce
oatmeal drops (reduced the sugar substantially) and everyone enjoyed
them, but am ready to try something different.  Thanks for any help you
might provide!