FF: again thanks and a question

Again and again and again, how very grateful i am for all of your emails
with ideas, book suggestions, ph #'s, web sites.   I have tried to send all
of you a personal acknowledgement...one of my pet peeves on lists is
sending inforquested and then seeing only a general thank you claiming that
there were too many to respond to individually...my feeling is that if a
person can take the trouble to write to me personally, then I can certainly
spare the time to thank you privately and personally...

Many of you have suggested the purchase of a rice/veggie steamer....I was
curious, which brands would you recommend or not...Last month I discovered
an Zoijirushi (spelling???) bread machine that had all the features I
wanted at Costco.  I determined these by reading your posts for only
$69.77, which sure is cheapoer that the $135 or so I have seen it in
catalogs.

While there I looked at the rice and veggie steamers...I believe there was
a Panasonic and something called a Tiger and a third one..with a wide
variety of prices....But I would be very grateful for your opinions about
features you like and those you dislike.

I have to admit, that I make extensive use of the microwave but I don't
really like the way the way veggies cook in it.

--
Gloriamarie, writing to you from San Diego, whose is pretty darned sure all
her complaints about the perfect weather out here have caused El Nino...and

How do I set my laser printer on stun?

mailto:gma@xxxxxxxx