Potluck Dish/easy chili

I have taken this chili dish to lots of pot lucks..and it even won 3rd
place in a chili cook off last summer.  no one ever asks if its a
vegetarian dish<g>.
Easy Chili
2 Knorr vegetarian bullion cubes
2 c water
2 onions I use 1 white and 1 purple/ chopped coarse
2 cans vegetarian refried beans
2 cans black beans
2 cans kidney beans
1 can while corn
1 jar favorite salsa
seasonings to taste
in large kettle, 2 c boiling water, dissolve bullion cubes and simmer
onions till translucent
add beans and corn, adjusting liquid to desired consistency, simmer on
low stir frequently, for a couple of hours
add salsa and other spices to your taste..I use cumin, a bit of garlic,
sometimes some seasoning salt.
simmer for another hour..
I pack this into a crock pot and take it to the pot lucks.
This can be made in a crock pot also, I decrease water and cook on low
for the day, adding salsa and about an hour before I intend on serving it.
I also make this concoction into a bean dip by processing it and serving
with baked taco chips.
elle in portland oregon