Need suggestions for packed lunches that can be eaten cold

Spring has been teasing us here in Iowa this past week and I've got
thoughts of warm weather on my mind.  I need suggestions for lunches I can
take to work with me that don't need to be heated (think eating lunch while
lounging under a shady tree on a hot day, reading a book).  Since I'm
trying to do the MWL thing, sandwiches are out.  Elle's garbanzo dip sounds
promising, with some vegetables to dip it up.  Anybody have any other
ideas?  (I do have access to a refrigerator.)

mailto:Debbie@xxxxxxxxx
Iowa City, Iowa