ff in London?

>I would appreciate any info on good fat free vegetarian restaurants in
>London
>
>England

Oh dear, good luck!  "Fatfree" and "British diet" are not often said in the
same breath.  When I lived there, the best luck I had was with the following:

Garfunkels.  It's a chain of restaurants that  have wonderful salad bars
with a wide variety.

Chinese food joints around Soho and Leichester Square.  No problem getting
a stir fry.

Fast food sandwhich shops.  Good for 'made to order' veggie sanwiches on
lovely whole wheat baps.  The UK also boasts the best baking potatoes.
Order a baked potato stuffed with sweet corn or baked beans.

Around Covent Garden there's Cranks vegetarian restaurant.  It's guaranteed
to be packed, sold out of alot of their featured dishes, and not fatfree,
but what *is* accessible usually tastes good.

The Great Canadian Muffin Company.  Also in Covent Gdn.  A 'must see' IMHO!
  ;-)
No full meals there, but just super ff muffins.  (Mind you, they are dearly
priced like everything else there.  A couple of years ago, one muffin cost
$2.50 CDN.  It is slightly cheaper if you order it for take out.)

Hope this is helpful.

Sharon

Sharon McCleave  M.R.O., M.G.O.
Reg'd Osteopath

Ontario Osteopathic and Rehabilitation Centre