Sorry!

My computer went nuts and sent the roasted red potato
recipe to many more of you than had actually requested
it.  And in duplicate to some of you!  My apologies for
the duplicates, and to any of you who didn't want the
individual mail.  But I hope you enjoy the potatoes
anyway!

Ruth C. Hoffman     ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel
Proust