What was that URL?

Hi, all,

I seem to remember someone recently mentioning a web site that would
automatically analyze the nutritional content of your recipes for you. I can't
seem to find it in any search engine.  If I'm not imagining things, could the
kind soul who mentioned it the first time please, please post it again?   I
know there is software that serves this purpose and I do have some shareware
but you can't load new ingredients into the database, which throws the
analysis 'way off balance.  I find the recipes posted with this info so
helpful and I would like to be equally helpful to all of you!