Holiday Recipes

For those of you looking for holiday recipes (Passover,
Easter), you could try the new cookbook I found: The
(Almost) No Fat Holiday Cookbook, by Bryanna Clark
Grogan (Book Publishing Company, P.O. Box 99,
Summertown, Tennessee 38483), ISBN 1-57067-009-9.

These recipes are ALL vegetarian, and almost all are
fatfree.  She's got a couple of pages explaining each
holiday and how food plugs into it (for Passover, for
example, she gives a brief outline of the food
restrictions for Sephardic and Ashkenazic Jews, and
describes the seder and its symbolism).  The chapters
run through the entire calendar year, from New Year's
Day to New Year's Eve, with 18 chapters covering
holidays some of us never even heard of.

Her Roasted Baby Potatoes with Rosemary are
delicious--I could make the whole meal just of them.

--Ruth

Ruth C. Hoffman     ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel
Proust