Chips

Sue wrote:
 I was wondering if anyone else out there has seen
or tried the new Lay's Wow potato chips that are fat-free and half the
calories of regular chips?
Yes, Sue, we have tried them.  My husband LOVES potato chips and he bought
them immediately.  I tried one and felt I could not tell the difference
between it and the regular ones.  However, a few days after my husband
finished the bag, he said he wouldn't buy them again.  They gave him digestive
problems.
Linda in NJ