Bragg's Aminos and Nutritional Yeast

Hi all,

Hope you all enjoyed the corn muffin recipe (which I can't claim credit
for, I just like it!!) and thanks for the popcorn suggestions.  A few of
you have suggested spraying with Bragg's Aminos and adding nutritional
yeast, but I have  a few questions.  First, what exactly is Bragg's aminos,
and has anyone seen it in Australia?  And are there any Aussies out there
who have found nutritional yeast locally, and if so I'd love to know the
brand.  I bought something called Savoury Yeast Flakes, but really don't
like the taste - they seem to have a very "powdery" taste (can't describe
it any better!)
I know there are sites on the web where you can order things, but I don't
want to have to order from the US if I can help it - there must be a local
substitute!

Thanks all,

Annabel

PS. Karen, I hope you enjoy your trip to WA - the Northwest particularly is
fantastic to visit, but don't expect too much healthy food.  Fresh fruit
and veg are expensive, and almost everything is served with chips on the
side (fries).  But the barramundi is wonderful!
Annabel Gregory
(Quilter and Occupational Therapist)   ^^
Perth, Western Australia               >< (
kudu@xxxxxxxxxxxx                     (  ))
http://www.iinet.net.au/~kudu/kudu.html

Check out my Jewel Box swap at http://www.iinet.net.au/~kudu/swap.html