Thank you for help

Thanks to all of you who have written me messages of concern and help for
my husband's heart condition.   I have tried 4 times to reply to Catherine
Skinner, using "reply" with her e-mail, but it has been returned with
"unknown address" each time.  Wherever you are, Cat, thanks for your
message about the McDougall book and my apologies that I couldn't send the
message to you.

I love the sound of the Choc.-banana "ice-cream" today and also the "fried"
eggplant.  And wow, sharing a kitchen with 20 people?  That scares me.
Maybe there are 19 who hate to cook?   I knew I was saving all those ff
digests for a good reason, when my mail got out of hand during illnesses of
several family members.  I shall treat myself each day to the current one
and an old one.

Jeanelle Ray