Cinder Rice

Shell,
	Have you checked the recipe book that (hopefully) came with the steamer?
At the end of the information about steaming vegetables, there was a page
in mine that told about rice--both brown & white.  If I recall correctly,
more water goes into the rice AND the the cooking time is longer.  Mine
turned out better than any brown rice I've ever eaten--bar none.  Good luck!

Jane