Rice Burritos Recipe

My roommate and I eat this once a week, and then use the leftovers for lunch
since it reheats almost better than the original meal!  It's very simple, and
one can substitute or add pretty much anything in the kitchen.

RICE BURRITOS

1 package black beans and rice mix
1 medium onion, chopped
about 6 oz. bottled salsa
about 3 oz. canned or frozen corn kernels
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1Tbsp. flavored vinegar
1/2 cup nonfat cheddar cheese
8 flour tortillas
nonfat sour cream

Prepare rice mix as directed on package, adding onions about halfway through.
When rice has absorbed all the water, add the salsa, corn, lemon juice, garlic
powder, vinegar, and cheese, and stir until the cheese is melted.  Substitute
or add whatever is around the kitchen if you desire.  Put about 1/2 cup of the
mixture into each tortilla, add a dollop of sour cream if desired, and fold
burrito-style.  Enjoy!

Serves 4-6