Appetizers & Snacks

I can't remember who asked and I'm somewhat late in responding so hope this
is still helpful. There's a great book called "500 Low-Fat and Fat-Free
Appetizers, Snacks and Hors D'oeuvres" by Sarah Schlesinger. It was
published in 1995 and has lots of great ideas. Maybe you can get it from
your library or keep your eyes out at the sale tables in book stores etc.

Patty from still cool Arizona.