quick and easy baked beans

Someone asked for a quick and easy baked beans recipe.  I tried this one
over the weekend and it's really good (and easy).  They are a little
sweet like the beans I remember from pre-veggie days.  I used the
Louisiana style beans so they weren't FF but still LF.  The recipe
didn't specify oven temp but 350 seemed about right.  I don't see why
you couldn't use a crock pot instead.  This would be a good pot luck
dish.

 From the McDougall 300 recipes you can make in under 15 minutes book:

1 onion chopped
1 green bell pepper chopped
1 red bell pepper chopped
3 cans red beans

1/2 Cup brown sugar firmly packed
1/3 Cup molasses
1/3 Cup mustard

Combine the onion, peppers and beans in a casserole dish.  Mix the
sugar, molasses and mustard together and add to the bean mixture.  Stir
and bake for one hour at 350 degrees.

Susan Swierkowski
Roche Bioscience
(650) 852-1678