help! Columbia, MO

It looks like I will be traveling with my husband to Columbia, Missouri for
3 - 4 days, business for him, me to make the time go faster for him.  Yikes,
is there anyplace we can get vegan eats there?  I am afraid to even ask for
fatfree.  No offense to anyone who loves this part of the world, I am sure
it is beautiful, but what about us vegans?  Any advice gratefully accepted.
Jan Gordon
jan@xxxxxxxxxx