Soy milk, whole wheat pasta

Thanks, I think it was Ruth, who gave the soy milk and flour white
sauce.  I always drink vanilla soy milk and wanted to know why it tastes
so awful in a cream sauce?

Being Italian I grew up on "white" pasta so when I first tried whole
wheat I did not like it but I continued to try it and now I almost
cannot eat white pasta.  I think the whole wheat has a full, crunch
taste that I absolutely love now.  I think sticking with it for a while
and trying it in different recipes may change the minds of people who do
not like it.  I buy organic whole wheat 16 oz. at Trader Joes for $1.19,
which is a great buy.

Karen