Lowfat ramen noodles

Hi, all,

I don't know where the poster is from so I can't be sure the brand is
available there, but my son loves ramen noodles and I found that Campbells
(yes, the soup people) makes a baked ramen with an acceptable fat level.  He
tends to notice and complain when I switch brands of anything and didn't make
any comments on these at all.  He likes them with (how weird is this?) V8
juice and a hot spice blend.  (I didn't have tomato soup makings one time and
just heated the juice on a whim.  He liked it better than the soup and eats
this on a regular basis!)