correction to black bean stew

I have one correction to the posting of the Brazilian Black Bean Stew.  I use
some different ingredients to make my Brazilian Black Beans (taught by a
Brazilian), but I wanted to make the correction that "Feijoada" is actually
Brazilian Black Beans with big hunks of meat (i.e. sausage, beef cubes, etc.).
The correct term for this list and the recipe posted would simply be "Feijoes"
(just means black beans).

-Melissa R.