V8 vegetable juice

Hi everyone

I have never seen V8 vegetable juice on the shelves in New Zealand.  Does
anyone have any ideas on what I could use instead?

Thanks for all the great info everyone.  Does anyone have any tips on what
to do with nutritional yeast for the first time user?

To those of us in winter - keep warm and keep smiling :-)
To those of you in summer - enjoy the fresh fruit and sunny days :-)

Phil :-)

Philippa Martin BE (HONS)
PhD Student,
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
University of Canterbury,
Private Bag 4800,
Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND.

Phone: wk. [64](3) 364-2987 extn 7034