FATFREE: Reason for black Screens

One of wrote asking about black screens....I believe this may be a result
of a lister sending eail in a format that is not universally compatible
with the Internet and that always plays havoc with servers.

I have written privately to this person about it.  I suspect person may not
even know person is doing it as so many of the MS and new versions of
Netscape have default settings which for some reason are perfectly legible
to other users of the same software but reult in goobledegook email for the
rest of us.

--
Gloriamarie, enjoying San Diego's Perpetually Perfect Weather

"The moral is, build up that stash. You never know when you're
going to need to knit a scarf for the Dalai Lama." Jean Miles, Edinburgh
mailto:gma@xxxxxxxx