re: Oat Milk

I have tried the Oat Milk and I thought it was okay. It had a nutty taste
to it. I do prefer the Rice Milk over the Oat Milk. I tried the Oat Milk
in a bowl with some Kashi Cereal and that was not a good mix. When trying
the Oat Milk, I suggest just drinking it in a glass at first.  I really
don't think it is supposed to be used for anything other than drinking it
in a glass. Has anyone else tried it and what did they think?

Danielle