Re: Falafel

I make the falafel from a dry mix too, but have found that the patties are
really dry when I bake them or cook them in a skillet.  I usually mince
some celery and some onions, zap them in the microwave to soften and then
mix them in the falafel mixture.  That way the patties are not so dry.  I
think to 1 cup of falafel mix I add about 1/4 cup celery and 1/2 onions.

Stephanie