Unidentified subject!

Bronwyn asks:

>In the choc banana ice cream recipe - is dutch cocoa sweetened or does the
>banana provide all the sweetening?

Bananas are one of the sweetest fruits -- all sugar in this recipe comes
from them, and it is delicious!  (Some people probably use sweetened cocoa
though.)  I also eat just plain frozen bananas --
just like ice cream in my opinion.  In the winter I slice a banana
lengthwise and microwave it until it has lost some form -- it is drippy
in gooey sweetness.  :-)

Ellen

Ellen M. Sentovich
Cadence Berkeley Laboratories	(510) 647-2807
2001 Addison Street, 3rd floor	(510) 486-0205 (FAX)
Berkeley, CA  94704-1103		ellens@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~ellen