Salsa Fresca - correction

I forgot to include the garlic for this recipe - it really needs it!

Salsa Fresca

4-5 ripe medium tomatoes, diced (you can seed them but I didn't)
1 small red onion, diced finely
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 bunch of fresh cilantro, stems removed and coarsely chopped
2-3 jalapenos, seeded and diced finely
juice of one lime
Salt and pepper to taste

Combine all and serve immediately or let it sit to combine flavors. Serve
with baked tortilla chips. Keeps a few days in the fridge.
If you want to spice it up, add some generous shakes of chile sauce or serrano
peppers. If you like a stronger onion flavor use white onions. Mmmmmm!