unsweetened granola

Sorry, I am still learning how to use the computer, and I sent the first
message by mistake, before I was done! So let me try again...:)

Hi Everyone, delurking here to respond to Bronwyn in Australia.

I also don't like over sweetened granola or any kind of sweetened
cereal, so I came up with this concoction that I just LOVE, plus it is
sooo easy.

1/3 cup old fashioned oatmeal (the kind that takes 45 mins to cook)
1 Tbs sunflower and pumpkin seeds (or not) (or use nuts)
1 cup mixed strawberries and blueberries (or a banana, peaches;fresh
or canned, or whatever fresh fruit you like) frozen is good too
1 Tbs raisins (or other dried fruit)
1 cup soymilk

I just toss this all in a bowl (yes, the oatmeal is uncooked)and it is
wonderful!

I have been told that if I was using yogourt, instead of the soymilk,
this would be like mueslei.

If I could find some soy yogourt here in Canada, I would give it a try!

Hope you like it,
Sheila