Re: Spices

I agree with Lois on this one.  Neither I nor my children
like "burney" food, and everything recently seemed to have this

trait.

Yes, I agree also with Felicia who suggests that the recipes can be
adapted to suit. This is great for those experimental and inventive
cooks who can _do_ this.  Many people can't or don't know how to.
Perhaps some tips on what substitutes have been used in any specific
_spicy_ recipe currently being posted would help. (I know the issue
has been raised before, but newcomers to the list would probably
benefit).

A huge thank you to all of you for your great recipes spicy and
otherwise *wave*.

BTW, I have been passing many of the recipes on to our Mindlink
Foundation group who are all "newbie" vegetarians and they have all
said they didn't know vegetarians ate so well *grin*.

------
Fran Watts

"Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune."
--Desiderata--