Mushy Polenta

JENNA wrote
   <<I need polenta help!!
   I tried making it tonight and it would not set at all..it was just
mush.>>

I had "mushy" polenta in Liguria, Italy, as part of an amazing 9-course
dinner for all the wedding guests the day after my friends' wedding in
February, and it was *really* good -- just different from the set stuff.
Unless that's *absolutely* the consistency you're after,  I wouldn't
bother -- just dig in. With a spoon o-- !

Catriona