modified salsa bread

I made a more or less salsa bread.  I can never follow instructions :(
What came out was delicious.

1 small onion cut small
fill 2 cups with the onion plus tomatoes cut very small
coriander
1 chile cut small
(the above supposedly made salsa)
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup sourdough starter
1 tablespoon yeast
1 cup water (this turned out to be too much due to the
water in the tomato, therefore I added more flour)

everything in the breadbaker, and the results were magnificent

I never add salt or oil to my breads.

Happy 1998
take care
Jenka
--
Jenka Keizer-Guevara                    The University of Alabama
jguevara@xxxxxxxxxxx                    Instructional Technology