Charleston restaurants

To Lynn:
Charleston is a terrible place for trying to find healthy foods.  If
you're downtown you might want to try The Horse and Cart Cafe.  They
have a few things.  If you're in the James Island/West Ashley area, we
have a supermarket called Earth Fare that serves meals.  Kinda high
priced, but it is the best place you will find for healthy food.  I know
there is a new vegetarian restaurant called The Mustard Seed on one of
the islands.  I haven't had a chance to check it out yet.