non-dairy milk

"I was hoping you all could tell me a brand name for your favorite non
diary milk?"

Hi!  I've tried quite a few non-dairy milks and my favorite (in fact, I
prefer it to "real" milk) is EdenSoy Extra - vanilla flavor.  It's delicious
and very healtthy too, with as much calcium and maybe more vitamins and
minerals than regular milk - tastes creamy too, which I love.  Delicious on
cereal...yummy : )     Take care of yourself and good luck!        Kristin
Roy