Re: Fat Free Feta

For Frieda Landry, looking for President Fat Free Feta:

I have the information on the Fat Free Feta. I live in Wisconsin
where it's made and I also have not been able to find it in any store,
even the natural food store where I usually find this kind of thing.
I ordered some through a food buying co-op I belong to and it is quite
good, although it tastes rather salty to me (although I'm not used to
using it normally so maybe it is a salty cheese that I'm not used to).
I had bought it to use in a special foccacia recipe and it did seem to
"melt" well in the dough.

Here is the information from the package:
President Fat Free Feta
Authentic Greek Style Cheese
Distributed by Bresner USA Inc.
P.O. Box 347
Belmont, WI 53510
(No phone number listed)

Here are the nutritional facts:
Contains pasteurized non-fat skim milk, salt, cheese cultures,
corn starch, enzymes, vitamin A palmitate, color added.
Per ounce (package contains 8 oz)
Calories    30
Total Fat    0
Cholesterol  0