egg substitute

This message if for Tracy Mitzner.  You were wondering if there was a
product to replace eggs that was vegan and fatfree.  I have been using
EnerG Egg Replacer for a few years and I'm thoroughly satisfied.  Here
are the ingredients:

Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Leavening (Calcium Lactate, Calcium
Carbonate, Citric Acid), Carbohydrate Gum.  Calcium lactate is not dairy
derived.  It does not contain lactose.

Calories 		10
Protein			 0 gm
Carbohydrates		 2 gm
Fat			 0 gm
Cholesterol		 0 gm
Sodium		 	 0 gm
Potassium		 0 gm

I purchased a 16 oz box at a local hfs for about $4.00.  It has lasted
me forever.

Hope this helps.

Angi