please define

In digest V98 #27, posters referred to "sloppy joes" and "chow-chow."  What
are these foods and how are they used?

Also ... Tracy said "I have seen "egg replacer" in some of the recipies I'd
like to try, but when I went  to the hf store all I found was a boxed powder
containing
mostly potato flakes (almost 400 calories/2 T!).  Does anyone have a
suggestion of an egg replacement that is low-fat AND vegan?"

I have a box of Ener-G Egg Replacer, and this may be what you found in your
store.  It contains mostly potato starch (not flakes), but it is low-fat AND
vegan.  In fact, it contains no fat or animal products at all, just potato
starch, tapioca flour, leavening and carbohydrate gum, and it works just fine.