spices and flavorings

There is a mailorder company that sells spices and specialty flavorings, I
think they are in Minnesota or Wisconsin.  I have lost the address and
forgotten their name!   They sell peanut flavor extract (non-oil), among
other things.   If this sounds familiar to anyone, would you please post
the name of the company?   Thanks!

Hmmm... if they can extract the flavor from peanuts, I wonder if they have
done the same for sesame?
Anne