Meeting other Health Nuts/Thanks for your input

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you.  I got so many great  responses
and feedback with registration stories from the social network site I wrote
about before (goodcompany).  Some of the stories about meeting other health
nuts/training partners/cooking parners really amazed me...so hard to
believe that ALREADY some of you have met interesting health pals.

goodco registration = go to: