Is it just me?

I've tried nutritional yeast in a macaroni recipe. (I think it was called cheesy oaty macaroni or something like that.)  It disgusted me.  Now I am afraid of trying it again.  I'm 9 months pregnant now and was in my 1st trimester when I first tried it and I wonder if maybe that's why I found it so unappealing.  Am I the only one who doesn't like nutritional yeast?  If so, then I'll be brave and try it again.  Any suggestions on what type to buy, etc would be appreciated.