Eating

hi everyone-
	I will be traveling to Gettysburg, PA for Valentine's Day weekend to see
my SO. He is a SAD eater and I am nearly vegan. So what we're looking for
is a place to dine that is not only appropriate for this holiday
(i.e.-romantic), but one where we can BOTH eat. In other words, 'Tofu
Stan's Organic Eats' would probably not be right. Neither would 'Texas
Tom's House O' Meat'. He lives in Gettysburg, but we would have no problem
traveling to Baltimore for the day. Any help that anyone could give would
be really appreciated!!!

Gayle
Gayle D. Green
Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies
Evaluation and Methodology Research

	"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former."

						-Albert Einstein