pumpkin casserole?

Rachel submitted the following:
>Pumpkin Casserole
> From Simply Vegan by Debra Wasserman

I've had great luck with D. Wasserman recipes in the past!  Sorry for my
ignorance, but should I tuck into this recipe as a sweet or savoury dish?

Speaking of cooking yummy casserole things, here's a recipe I just cooked up
tonight.  (This is definately a sweet dish!)

4 cups (1qt) skim milk
1 1/3 cups uncooked rotini (twisty macaroni) or macaroni
1 egg sub (2 whites work as well)
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp EACH cinnamon and nutmeg
Preheat oven to 300 F.
Heat milk and sugar in saucepan, but do not boil.  Add macaroni and simmer
until just tender, stirring often.
In a bowl, beat the egg sub together with the spices.  Stir into the
macaroni mixture and pour into a sprayed casserole dish.  Bake uncovered for
1hr 10 mins.

Serve warm or cold. (Nice served warm with an extra shot of cinnamon on
top.)  This recipe freezes well, too.
Sharon McCleave

Pie R squared.  No!  Pie R round,
cornbread are square!