adzuki beans

I have some dried adzuki beans on hand, and I'm not quite sure what to do
with them.  From reading a Japanese cookbook, I got the impression that
they are used especially in sweet dishes there - which I'm not really
interested in.  The only recipe featuring these beans in the ff recipe
index is the "7 Bean Soup".  Does anybody else have recipes (non-desert
type) with adzuki beans?

Thanks,

Elizabeth