Tortilla ideas, please

Hi all,
Here is an interesting problem:  I have to create some appetizers for a party
and have on hand a large number of tortilla wraps.  So, the natural solution is
to use the tortilla for the appetizers.  I would like to roll up the tortillas
and cut them like sushi and serve them with a dish of salsa for dipping.  What
I need now is ideas for fillings.  Lastly, one of the flavors of tortilla that
I have is curry, so I can mix cuisines a bit.  Any great ideas?  I'd love to
hear them.  Oh, and if there are any that don't fit the list rules, please feel
free to email me privately.  My guests are vegetarian, but not all are lf.
TIA,
SuZ