Bread Makers

Breadman Plus (made by Salton) for 2 years. I had very bad problems with
bread sticking in the pan & only after many calls to Salton did they
replace the pan & paddle. It is also one of the more nosier machines. My
brother has a Regal KitchenPro & has been very happy with it (was
Consumers Digest pick in '96; in Nov '97, their top pick was Panasonic
Bread Bakery SD-YD205). Most owners love Zojirushi machines. I also
recommend "THE BEST LOW-FAT, NO-SUGAR BREAD MACHINE COOKBOOK EVER" by
Madge Rosenberg.