NEED THIS INFO...AGAIN!!!!!

Hello everyone :-)

I had the answer to this question..had it printed out..but since we
moved...I am having a hard time finding anything that was on my computer
desk..it is all packed away....SOMEWHERE!!!!

Anyway..I was wondering..how can I access the archives for this email list I
wanting to look for more recipes again.

Thanks for your help...again!!!!!  LOL!!!!

Cheryl     ICQ#  6698130
mailto:cherylsnyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A satisfying day's work, a peaceful rest, an appreciation of nature, the
love of family...these are the things that give life its meaning.
                                               ---Anonymous