Pudding Cake

I made a cake with great success last week.  This week I made a larger
version of it to take to my parents for dinner.  Everyone liked it and my
sister-in-law wanted the recipe.

1 reduced fat yellow cake mix (I only used egg whites and omited oil
altogether)

1 large package of vanilla instant pudding

1 container Cool Whip Fat Free

I made the cake as directed with the above changes and baked it in a 9 x
12 rectangle pan.

Then I made the pudding as directed on the box using skim milk.

I put the cool whip into the bowl with the pudding and mixed with the
electric mixer.

I poured the pudding/Cool Whip mixture over the cooled cake and put in
the refrigerator to chill.

Hope you all like it.

Viveca Park

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]