50+Weight loss mail list

Hello All,

I wanted to let  you know that the mail list I started for individuals who
have lost 50 or more pounds is up and going strong after a few technical
difficulties.

If you have lost 50 or more pounds and are looking for a mail list/support
group who knows where you are coming from, please come take a look at
fiftyplus.

The list is a place for individuals who have made changes beyond the "usual"
10-30 pound weight loss, and we deal with issues directly related to large
weight loss (motivation, dealing with success, exercise, body image, etc.)

If you know of anyone who might benefit from the support, they are welcome
to join the list. The list is not-for-profit, is closed (members posting
only, the list members are not available even to list members), and the
"tone" of the list is upbeat and supportive.  This list does not replace the
advice or direction of an individual's physician.

To join the list, send an email to:
Majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In the body of the message (not the subject line) type:
subscribe fiftyplus

Side note: Thanks again Michele for such a wonderful list. And, I use the
website almost as often as the list, so, double thanks.

--Charisa