Re: Frozen Bananas

Felicia K. Wdowiak wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What does one do with a dozen frozen bananas?
>
> Felicia
> Durham, NC

My daughter's current fave food is to mix in the blender one frozen
banana, a handfull of frozen blackberries and about 2 cups of rice
milk.  Vary the amount of berries to get the flavor you like.  I think
any kind of berry would work.  She loves her homemade smoothie.  Lot's
cheaper than buying one, too.  Banana's keep a long time in the freezer,
too.

Kate