Re: Frozen Bananas

If you want to keep theirshape, peel prior to freezing.  If you want to
uise as mush, it doesn't matter.  You can't easily peel a frozen banana,
though.

Anyone ever had frozen bananas on a stick rolled in chocolate and nuts?
There's got to be a LF version of something you can dip them in...
something that satifies the chocolate craving.  Anyone know how chocolate
syrup freezes?  I don't mind skipping the nuts, but the chocolate is a
basic requirement!  :)

_Sandra Mort
(Formerly Sarah G.)
ICQ # 4340088