Korean Recipe

I'm looking for a recipe for this dish I like to get at a Korean
restaurant.  It is tofu and vegetables in a delicious sauce.  It doesn't
taste like Chinese food.  It has it's own distinct flavor.  Also, if
anyone recipes for any of those neat little dishes they bring out before
the meal, those would be great.  They have kimchi, crunchy bean sprout
with some kind of flavoring, potato chunks that have been marinated in
something, cooked spinach with flavors and sesame seeds, strips of
daikon and carrots that taste like they might have been pickled, and
others.  If any of these are not fat free, you can e-mail them to me
privately.